As a Debt CollectionsTrainee Manager, the purpose of your role will be to:
- Manage overall team performance.
- Act as the day-to-day manager and central point of contact for the partnership, ensuring the strategy is fully implemented and well serviced.
- Ensure that there is sufficient trained staff to work within the timeframe specified, procedure reports reflecting results, set and manage budgets, maintain Client relationships, and ensure full query resolution, resulting in maximum results and maintaining goodwill towards our Client.
- Constantly challenge the status quo of the operation in terms of the department’s efficiencies and productivity levels to ensure that the highest level of profitability is achieved.
Preferred Minimum Qualifications and Experience of a Debt Collections Trainee Manager
- Min 1+ year supervisory knowledge is an advantage.
- Collections agent knowledge on the FNB Loans campaign is a must.
- Previous admin/supervisory knowledge of the FNB Loans campaign is an advantage.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills.
Responsibilities of a Debt Collections Trainee Manager
- Efficient Operations.
- Performance management.
- Achieved benchmarks and targets.
- Established effective relationships.
- Facilitated group discussions/meetings.
- Development of staff and management.
Competencies Of a Debt Collections Trainee Manager
Candidates should be computer literate, using Microsoft Excel, Word and Email extensively. Must be able to provide excellent customer service. Very analytical. Able to work under pressure. Able to work more than the required hours. Must be a self-starter who takes the initiative and motivates their team to perform to the best of their ability. Must not be afraid to make changes that will be for the benefit of the organization.
Email your CV to email@example.com. Preference & shortlisting will be aligned to the companies EE policy and plan.