ROLE: Group Training Facilitator
COMPANY: The Blake Group
REPORTS TO: HR Executive and COE Executive
LOCATION: Durban, Mount Edgecombe
- To be a multi skilled facilitator across Collections, Customer Services and Telco
- To be flexible and adaptable with working UK and US hours
- To provide a professional and efficient admin support function to the training department
- To conduct training of new and existing staff as and when required
- To provide post training support that includes but not limited to detailed reports on training interventions
- To build good working relationships Key Stakeholders
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND INDICATORS
Administration and Research
- Capture training registers – database management.
- Compile e-Learning reports based on assessments.
- All administration relating to the Audit and Appraisal system for trainers.
- Maintenance of existing e-Learning logins.
- Collect data for reporting purposes on behalf of the Training Manager.
- Research information for training content development both local and domestic and international divisions.
- Maintain an electronic and manual training register.
- Compile materials to support training activities.
- Provide effective communication to HR and the Recruitment Centre on candidate drop-offs and replacements.
- Provide insights on trainee and engagement that could contribute to improve candidate profiles.
- Timeously updating trainee registers to HR for induction purposes.
Planning and Preparation
- Preparation of the training room and ensuring that the room is kitted out, neat and professional.
- Prepare name tags, handouts and creating e-Learning logins.
- Ensure that the required stationary is ordered timeously.
- Build effective relationships with new and existing clients to understand requirement both skills and product.
- Previous Collections and Customer service experience will be an advantage
- Conduct segments of the training schedule on the institution of the Training Manager to new and existing staff as and when required.
- Understand the needs of the client and translate that into training interventions.
- Effective retention and capacitation of talent from classroom to floor with a minimum of 80% success and retention post the training period.
- Previous experience conducting training during nightshift will be an advantage
Post Training Requirements
- Conduct side by side call listening for all new hire
- Ensure coaching sessions are completed, feedback provided and observations recorded
- Conduct refresher sessions to ensure group is achieving stepped targets
- Identify any training gaps (if any) and close off during the next induction
Provide detailed report on all floor interactions to the Ops team
NATURE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
- The impact of the position will be for the Blake Offshoring/Connect/UK and US Divisions within the Company
- Representation, Interaction and involvement will be at Divisional and Management level
- To ensure that there is a culture of continuous learning, training and development, thereby sustaining the Company’s competitive edge
- To develop and implement training and development policies and procedures that is congruent with the Divisions goals and objectives
- Extensive knowledge of sales and training methodologies
- 2-3 years’ experience in a sales contact centre training environment
- Understanding the different geographies, we support and the change in time zones
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player
- Results orientated
- Logical reasoning
- Able to work under pressure
- Solution driven and proactive
- Display good decision making skills
- Customer services orientated
- Attention to detail
- Interpretation skills
- Numerical skills
- Information scanning
- Ability to liaise with Key Stakeholders
This job description is not exhaustive and may be subject to change depending on business requirements.
Duties, functions, hours of work and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with changing business requirements, of either the employer or the Client of the employer for whom you are contracted to provide a service.
To apply email your CV to email@example.com. If you aren’t contacted within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful.