JOB ROLE: Junior Data Analyst/Report Designer
COMPANY: TRAQ (Interactive Solutions)
DEPARTMENT: Business Intelligence
REPORTING TO: Business Intelligence Executive
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for a keen Junior Data Analyst/Report Designer to assist in the development of new BI products, monitoring of existing products and supporting client queries. This role requires a proactive personality, extremely analytical mind-set, attention to detail, and excellent time management and communication skills. Generate outputs to give analytical and quantitative insights to business in order to make improved operational, tactical and strategic decisions. The role will entail, working under pressure to deliver tasks. The candidate will be responsible for managing the entire deliverable: from spec gathering, data collection, data cleaning and manipulation, model creation, analysis and presentation to clients.
JUNIOR DATA ANALYST SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Relevant IT Degree / Diploma
- Ability to handle, interpret and analyze data efficiently
- Knowledge of popular reporting platforms (SSRS, Power BI, Excel)
- Minimum 6 months experience in reporting and analytics
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with a quick turnaround time to meet client expectation.
- Good communication/ presentation skills
JUNIOR DATA ANALYST KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop visually appealing and impactful dashboards and reports
- Extract data from various sources and convert it into meaningful information that can enhance the effectiveness of business decisions.
- Manage existing reports/dashboards through ongoing production of BI outputs to ensure consistent information supply in the required format/frequency and by adding additional insight into information produced for clients to ensure a value-added service to any information request to enhance business efficiencies.
- Involvement in new projects, design and develop Business Intelligence solutions in line with business requirements and service ad-hoc requests for information from clients within the required timeframe and specification.
- Ability to confidently present findings
- Assist with documentation of BI processes
If you’re interested and meet the above requirements, then firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV. If we’d like to interview you, you’ll be contacted directly by us, and a meeting will be set up. If you aren’t contacted after 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.