ROLE: People Coordinator: People and Culture Team
COMPANY: The Blake Group
REPORTS TO: Group HR Executive
An engaging, positive, and progressive culture is the driving force behind Blake Group and its subsidiaries success. Our culture is measured by our people’s wellbeing and workplace experience. The purpose of the incumbent is to successfully handle tasks handed over to them by the Group Hr Executive and the overall team regarding operational delivery and requirements of the function. Most importantly, they are responsible for helping create and drive positive people experiences that demonstrate Blake’s purpose, mission, vision, and values.
We are looking for an efficient Culture and Employee Experience Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. They will facilitate daily duties and responsibilities of the Culture and People Experience Team. Keeping track of records. The ideal candidate must be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. To succeed in this role, they should be familiar using HR software and tools. They must handle all internal and external inquiries and requests. Complete basic job duties related to the daily operations of an office. Ultimately, be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the People Experience and Culture Team and the organization.
- Render support to the Group HR Executive.
- Administer vendor engagement: preparation meetings, needs assessment, proposal writing, implementation schedule, evaluation distribution, and follow up.
- Proactively support internal stakeholders to ensure understanding of HR and People Experience Strategy
- Works within established policies, processes, frameworks and structures to design, develop, coordinate, deliver face-to-face.
- Coordinates logistics, scheduling, and participant communications
- Supports the planning and coordination of Employee Wellness programs and marketing materials in a variety of formats including print, graphics, audio, video, animation and multimedia to increase centre’s prominence in the region, support information dissemination.
- Coordinates and facilitates team meetings- sets and sends agenda, records meeting minutes.
- Assist with all internal and external HR and Employee related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR and Employee programs/initiatives and maintain agendas.
- Produce and submit reports on general People Experience activity.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Redirecting HR related calls or distributing correspondence to the appropriate person on the team.
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employees’ feedback.
TECHNICAL AND SOFT COMPETANCIES REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent working knowledge and ability in MS Office computer packages
- Excellent Business reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Attention to detail.
- Hard working.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to communicate well (both written and verbal).
- Team player.
- Customer services orientated.
- Communication skills: Excellent speaking and listening skills to share information effectively, while paying careful attention to concerns and questions from the team and employees.
- Interpersonal skills: For interacting with the team, clients, and external stakeholders.
- 2-5 years’ experience, preferably in Human Resources
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Please ensure that your name and the reference code PEC1 are included in the subject line of your email.