JOB TITLE: Program Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Group Culture
REPORTING TO: Head of Culture
An engaging, positive, and progressive culture is the driving force behind Blake Group and its subsidiaries success. Our culture is measured by our people’s wellbeing and workplace experience. The Program Administrator is expected to successfully manage the operational delivery of Employee Assistance/ Wellness Programs. Most importantly, they are responsible for helping create and drive positive people experiences that demonstrate Blake’s purpose, mission, vision, and values.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES OF THE PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR
- Oversee all program operations, activities, and budgets.
- Manage program software and platforms.
- Monitor program calendar and report on Key Results.
- Manage operational relationships with vendors or partner organizations.
- Support Head of Culture in other culture related projects/ programs when the need arises.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR
- Administer daily operations of EAP, EWP, and general culture programs.
- Schedule programs, vendors, employees, participants, and events.
- Disseminate program information to employees and/ or vendors.
- Review and improve service delivery standards, processes, and procedures.
- Prepare, monitor, and update program schedules and calendar.
- Monitor, analyse and report on program performance.
- Administer event space booking, material preparation and payments.
- Manage program equipment, materials, and safekeeping.
- Execute on program implementation plans.
- Administer and demonstrate ownership of all operational vendor relationships.
- Facilitate vendor identification, engagement, and onboarding processes.
- Administer vendor engagement: preparation meetings, needs assessment, proposal writing, implementation schedule, evaluation distribution, and follow up.
- Deploy programs based on business and vendor strategies.
- Maintain great vendor relationships through consistent contact and timely follow through.
- Attend vendor networking/ fundraiser/promotion/celebratory events
- Administer various program software platforms.
- Work with Marketing Department to create practical and aesthetically pleasing frontend designs
- Facilitate vendor/ employee onboarding and account management.
- Provide training and support to platform users.
- Monitor, analyse and report on platform performance.
- Identify, engage and implement new platforms and/ or services.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE OF THE PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR
- 5 years work experience as an event, program and/or project administrator.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/ or certification in administration, project management, communications, business and/ or related field.
- Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Microsoft Visio and Teams experience an additional bonus.
- Experience in Process Flow design an additional bonus
- Proficient in English and Isizulu
- Good understanding of vendor, client and or employee relationship management.
- Understanding of customer services, satisfaction, and support.
- Ability to maintain high quality program delivery.
- Effective project management skills: initiation, execution, management, and review.
- Ability to gather, analyse, interpret, and report on data.
- Ability to translate strategic direction into tactical execution, maintenance, and tracking.
- Ability to create and develop practical strategies and tangible solutions to optimise service offerings and efficiency.
- Critical thinking that is solutions driven toward achieving objectives and goals.
If you’re interested and meet the above requirements then email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV. If we’d like to interview you, you’ll be contacted directly by us, and a meeting will be set up. If you aren’t contacted after 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.